CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Summary

Ah the wonders of Learning 2.0, the initial excitement of learning new and wonderful technologies available to all who should seek them. The pictures of Flicker danced before my eyes; with mashups to fog my mind. Alas as the weeks pasted and nothing new was posted my excitement did wan. My fellow learners dropped off one by one. I asked myself why where the future tasks withheld. Is there more to be found on the wonderful web? Why yes there came at the end came Facebook with Farmtown and friends. I shall seek out new paths without blogging to guide my way. Venture on my fellow learners, venture on.

In other words Learning 2.0 has been interesting and at times fun. I wish that all of the links had been active from the beginning. Also, that we had learned about some of the different things that the customers are using, like accessing wi-fi.

0 comments: